If Microsoft hasn’t completely put you off on buying an X-box One with their past antics, here’s a list of titles that will be available on the shelves when the console hits later this year:
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (DICE, Electronic Arts)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Infinity Ward, Activision)
- Crimson Dragon (Grounding/Land Ho!, Microsoft Studios)
- Dead Rising 3 (Capcom Vancouver, Microsoft)
- FIFA 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Fighter Within (AMA Ltd., Ubisoft)
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft)
- Killer Instinct (Double Helix, Microsoft Studios)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (TT Games, Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Lococycle (Twisted Pixel, Microsoft Studios)
- Madden NFL 25 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- NBA 2K14 (Visual Concepts, 2K Sports)
- NBA LIVE 14 (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Ghost Games, Electronic Arts)
- Peggle 2 (Popcap, Electronic Arts)
- Powerstar Golf (Zoe Mode, Microsoft Studios)
- Ryse: Son of Rome (Crytek, Microsoft Studios)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Vicarious Visions, Activision)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft)
- Zoo Tycoon (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios)
- Zumba Fitness: World Party (Zoë Mode, Majesco)
The Expendables 3
I love me a good action movie and these throwbacks to the halcyon days when over-muscled renegade soldiers/cops/mercenaries battled corrupt drug lords/businessmen/politicians/serial killers always makes me smile.
Here’s a cast list and a plot synopsis from the upcoming sequel, which while unnecessary will still be watchable:
With production on the film officially beginning today all the way out in Sofia, Bulgaria, Lionsgate and Millennium Films have officially announced that Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, Terry Crews and Arnold Schwarzenegger are all set to reprise their roles from the first two movies in the franchise, while new additions will include Wesley Snipes, Antonio Banderas, Mel Gibson, Harrison Ford, Kellan Lutz, MMA star Ronda Rousey, welterweight boxing champion Victor Ortiz and Glen Powell.
In THE EXPENDABLES 3, Barney (Stallone), Christmas (Statham) and the rest of the team comes face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks (Gibson), who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill… or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables — but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables’ most personal battle yet.
X-men: Days of Future Past
Here’s Wolverine, Beast, and Professor X looking pretty groovy while touring Xavier’s underground lair.
Seriously, look at Professor X. The floor is nice and shiny in here, but you just know that every other room down here has shag carpeting, lava lamps, and mood lighting where he can bring home groovy hippie chicks and smoke out.
Star Wars Episode VII
And here’s your Star Wars rumor of the day, supposedly bucking long standing tradition, there are talks about releasing the movie in December of 2015 instead of May.
Frankly, I’m okay with that. Summer of 2015 looks pretty crowded as it is and I can only afford so much babysitting time and I have only so much money I can give to Disney, so I don’t want to have to choose between The Avengers 2 and Episode VII, because Star Wars would lose that battle with me.
Unless they plan on using the extra 7 months to CGI in Jar Jar, in which case, I’d hope all of the Disney executives would burn in hell, but I think that that’s already in their employment contracts.