So, I made a Turkey quiche for Thanksgiving day brunch with my family since we’ll be having dinner with my in-laws, but this will work for tomorrow’s breakfast too when you’re looking for something to do with the leftovers. You’ll need the following. This will make two pies, so you can halve the measurements and make just one:
- Turkey breast meat, I used about 10 oz between two pies.
- 14 eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- Cheese (mozzarella, cheddar, or a blend will work)
- 3/4 cup of fried onions
- Two boxes of prepared cornbread stuffing
- Granulated garlic, salt, and pepper to taste
Spray your pie pans with non-stick spray, take the prepared stuffing and pour it into the pie pan, press it along the bottom and sides of your pie pan to form a crust. Mix milk, eggs, and yogurt together. Add turkey, fried onions and spices to the mixture. Pour into your pie shells over the stuffing until full.
Bake in the oven at 375 for about 30-40 minutes, if the tops start to get too brown, shield with foil until done.
1 pie should serve about 8 people.